1. Conducting various golf-promotion projects including the
training of junior golfers, support for high school classes
and club activities, support for amateur golf tournaments held
in the prefecture and other activities of professional golfers,
and researches and proposals for revitalization of golf course
businesses such as a program for increasing golf population.
2. Supporting the promotion of green projects conducted by the
members of this association or other organizations involved
in green programs.
3. Facilitating information exchange among member golf courses,
researching and proposing the measures against problems that
are common to member golf courses, and ensuring thorough compliance
with the instructions from the government and other competent
4. Conserving natural environment through cooperation with activities
such as turf and forest pest control, water quality inspections
and agrichemical tests carried out in the member golf courses
or in their peripheral areas.
5. Promoting golf by hosting workshops, lectures, lessons, tournaments
and other events related to golf, and providing people living
in the areas around member golf courses with opportunities to
use the facilities.
6. Conducting other projects for achieving the objectives of